Friday 24 February 2012

i honestly believe i may have one of the most boring lives in the world right now. two or three years back, i was told by a friend of mine (who lives in washington) that if he produced and directed a soap opera of my life, there was a huge chance he's with an oscar for best drama or something. not too sure how the oscars work. the point is that since chilling out my personality (i was a pretty in-your-face kind of person back then) and maturing a little, i've lost some of the fire in me. i don't think it's a bad thing as i can still be pretty fiery and passionate when i want too, but it just means that i've learnt to be less hateful towards the world and appreciate the pretty things in life.
okay, so i still hate the world sometimes, but at least its not permanent.



and that's about how exciting my life gets now. a few plastic bowls out to try, an empty preshafruit bottle and some salt in the background. i'm barely even kidding, but i guess since we're going to be going overseas in a day we're not really stocking up the kitchen full of food or something like that.
however, i found a little old doll today i thought i'd introduce you guys to. this is september (which is my birth month) and i may have gotten her as a present from my parents back when our shop was still fairly new. she used to hang over my curtains with my 'best girlfriend' doll (i got her when i was in the sixth grade and i took her to our canberra camp. i was really depressed for most of my sixth grade because of my friends so i once made up a fake boyfriend of mine named sean and pretended that he gave me the doll. sean was from degrassi next generation by the way). when he cleaned my curtains we took them off and i found september under the counter today.




No comments:

Post a Comment