Friday 24 February 2012

i don't know if people have realized (i'm kidding, i actually think it's really obvious) that i can be a little bit superstitious when it comes to death and bad luck. i think it stems more from my paranoia that bad things will happen but it's stupid because once i convince myself that talking about it will make it less likely to happen (kind of like fate not wanting me to know their plan), i then convince myself that it's not enough and i just jinxed it. point is that it doesn't matter because on sunday i will be getting on a plane and going to los angeles, shopping, visiting my aunties, cousins and the grave of my deceased grandmother.
see? i'm even wording my phrases carefully.
as a change of topic, have a photo of tim pocock. he was on tv tonight playing scott summers in x men origins, but i came across him on dance academy. i wonder if i'm th eonly one who thinks he looks like a younger adam pascal?



australian actor tim pocock (above) and american actor adam pascal (bottom, from rent)

3 comments:

  1. No, you're not alone. I'm a big Adam Pascal fan. When I discovered the Aussie show Dance Academy and saw Tim Pocock, all I kept thinking of was Adam and how much Tim looked like him in the movie Rent with long hair (which I love). So glad to see that someone else noticed that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank goodness I'm not alone in that! Haha!

      Delete